July 19, 2020 - Sunday Bulletin Resurrection Church
Sunday, July 19, 2020 Resurrection Church Bulletin
“As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of His kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father."
1. We pray for the deceased of our parish, especially Linda Lizotte, Caesar Santonastaso Jr. and Valerie Madello.
2. Extra masks and hand sanitizers (complimentary) are available at the Boston Post Road entrance.
3. The Rectory office is OPEN from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM. (note new temporary hours) Please feel free to contact us by email,
4. Confessions are available Saturday, July 18th from 4 PM to 5 PM. Six foot social distancing barrier will be in the confessional.
5. Please follow safe distance protocols. Wearing a mask in church is REQUIRED, alternate rows of pews are closed. Please observe the signs about seating. USHERS are NEEDED. All of our clergy are healthy. The priest will be wearing a mask during Communion time. Priests sanitize their hands before and after Holy Communion. Communion will be distributed on the hand only.
6. You may also tune in to our live stream masses. Live stream masses will be:
Saturday, July 18th at 5:00pm or Sunday July 19th at 10:00am and 11:15am.
Live Stream Mass Click HERE
7. We have returned to our
weekend mass schedule. Please note the 8:45 am mass on the 5 Sundays in August are temporarily discontinued. There is ample room for social distancing seating in our church. The church was sanitized and deep cleaned on Friday. The bathrooms are cleaned between each mass.
The 8:45 AM mass will be temporarily discontinued for the month of August.
Please take note that there will not be an 8:45 AM mass on the 5 Sundays of August. (August 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30th) The 8:45 AM mass will resume on Sunday, September 6, 2020.
The rest of the schedule is as usual.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
the 8:45am this Sunday, July 19th and next Sunday, July 26th
Resurrection School will reopen on Wednesday, September 9, 2020 offering
full-time in person learning five days a week.
Please consult the letter below with further information about our program in the Fall 2020.
Letter to Parents 7-2020 1.pdf
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION for 2020-2021
RESURRECTION GRAMMAR SCHOOL
Resurrection School is accepting applications for qualified students for the 2020-21 school year. (Montessori Pre K 3-4 and K-8). New families are welcome to contact us to learn more about what we can offer your child. We will have in-person, usual instruction commencing September 9, 2020. Please call the school at 914.967.1218 or visit our website at
. Congratulations to the 8th Grade Class of 2020 who earned over $300,000 in scholarships to excellent high schools.
"Cardinal Dolan: The Paycheck Protection Program and the Archdiocese of New York."
The 2021 Mass Book opened last week. This year we are offering the option of reserving Mass Intentions online. Click
to reserve an announced mass intention online.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives:
Be kind anyway.
If you are successful you will win some false friends and true enemies:
If you are honest and frank people will try to cheat you:
Be honest anyway.
What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight:
If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous of you:
Be happy anyway.
The good you do today, will often be forgotten by tomorrow:
Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough:
Give your best anyway.
From: Mother Teresa of Calcutta
Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
To whom God's love
commits me here,
Ever this day,
be at my side,
To light and guard,
Rule and guide.
Parish Farewell Celebration for
Our parish will honor Sr. Danielle at mass on
Sunday, November 15, 2020 (mass at 12:30pm and luncheon/reception from 1:30 - 3:00pm in LCH)
for her time of dedicated service to us.
Do you pray with your child?
to read about some suggestions from Loyola Press Catholic Resources.
The printing of our Church Bulletin is sponsored by the advertisers on the back pages. We ask that you click the attachment below to view these pages.
Bulletin Ads June.pdf
on Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 1:00PM